2. Well established urbanisation: Marina de Casares is approx 22 years old and the urbanisation has mature trees and well looked after gardens.
3. A variety of pools: Marina de Casares is well serviced by 6 pools spread out over the urbanisation.
4. An excellent beach: The beach in front of Marina de Casares is one of the best in the area. It is lovely and wide with soft sand.
5. Beach bars – Chiringuitos: Marina de Casares boasts the best selection of Chriniguito Beach bars. You can enjoy a refreshing tinto verano and a plate of fresh fish while suntanning on the Casares beach.
6. Comfortable living: The houses on Marina de Casares are a really good size. 3 & 4 bedrooms split over various levels. Each house has a lovely roof top solarium sun terrace and two built in barbecues, one upstairs and one at the bank of the house with a private back terrace.
7. Prepared for the winter: In the summer you have the beach and in the winter you have your very own open fireplace. Great for keeping warm and ideal to set the mood for those romantic wintry evenings.
8. Sports facilities: As well as the beach activities, Marina de Casares has four tennis courts and a multi purpose area for basketball and five a side football. These facilities are not in the best state at present but never the less provide a great space for the kids and adults to enjoy. The Doña Julia and Casares Costa Golf golf courses are also nearby, as is the world famous Finca Cortesin- where the recent Volvo Masters was celebrated.
9. Community fees: When buying in Spain it is always important to ask how much are the community fees: Here in Marina de Casares the community fees are very reasonable especially when you consider the ample community gardens that are well kept. You can expect to pay approx 80-100 Euros per house per month on Marina de Casares.
10. Community shops and bars: It is rare for an urbanisation to boast it’s own bar, it’s own convenience store, it’s own community office – but Marina de Casares boasts all of the above. The local Casares council and the water company ACOSOL even have a local office on site.
All in all Marina de Casares is a sought after urbanisation and an ideal spot to own a holiday home or live permanently throughout the year. Indeed of the 1200 houses approx 500 are permanent residents.
For further information on Marina de Casares and to see a selection of houses we are currently marketing, please visit: